Monday, October 17, 2011

Earliest memory

Life is short, time passes fast.

With a blink of an eye,
Seven years passed.

Remember when I was eight,
It's a beautiful sunny afternoon.

Rays of sun shining through the Window
Like beams of worm rain.

Two best friends fooling round in the hall.
I climb on to you, you push me off.
You climb on to me, I push you off.

Without any sign of evilness,
Tragedy happened.

He fell down the stair
Like a heavy rolling rock.

It seems like the stair never ends,
He kept rolling and rolling.

My world froze by the time he fell,
I could not see or hear anything.

By the time my world resumes,
I'm in the hospital with our parents.

My heart was pumping
As if hundreds of horses is running.

Finally, i see the light of hope,
He walked out with a cast on his arm.

1 comment:

  1. Cool poem! It was quite amusing and somewhat funny. The mood and form were pleasing.

    ReplyDelete