Saturday, September 29, 2012

How Weird of Me?




I am kind of weird when it comes to my personality. I have two extreme sides in me, sometimes when I am all by myself i can be really quiet, on the other hand, when i am with my friends I can be really wild and crazy. When I am just relaxing at home, I usually just want to lay in my bed and stare at the computer for hours and hours, just watching some random news on Facebook or Weibo. Sometimes i would even be too lazy to move 20 steps from my room to the kitchen to get some food for myself. However, when I am out with my friends, i can always think of something to do and I am always hyper and can never get tired. Even when it is so late at night, all the stores have closed, we are the only people on the street, my mom starts calling me none stop; I would still want to be with friends and partying all night long. Most people might think of me as a active type of person because of how i act in school, but my other side some will never see.

2 comments:

  1. So does this mean that you are active physically in sports too? Do you only do activities that are social in nature like partying? because I think that's a bit different than what we're talking about here. Laziness doesn't mean you're not a physical person necessarily. If you were to go on vacation, what would you rather do? lie down on the beach and do nothing? or play sports or see the sights by walking everywhere? So who's the real you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Tian, where are all your Reflections for your Novel Project?

    ReplyDelete